Monday 9 July 2012

On reflection...

Think for a minute.  Just one.  What is it that gets you buzzing when it comes to RC planes?

If you go out there and look at Youtube channels, you'll see different people flying in different ways and all of them are having a ball!

I enjoy building.  Quite a lot.  I find it relaxing and I like to have something constructive to do. 

I enjoy flying.  Quite a lot.  Learning how the different planes behave and learning to get them doing interesting stuff.

I enjoy flying with friends.  Well, it's like flying, only with more laughing and joking going on ;).

What really gets me going about flying?  It's a couple minutes of excited nervousness leading up to a single moment...  That split second after the plane leaves your hand when you realise it's taking to the skies for the very first time.

What is it that gets you going?

For those of you without a Google or other compatible account, anonymous posting is enabled!  You can either post anonymously or put your name in the box ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment